Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Wednesday, November 05, 2014

The winner



I might be two days late, but I'm not a winner short. There's a story behind my tardiness, but that will have to wait. There's a kid standing behind me waiting to get on the computer for homework. For now, the winner of the rosary:



Gail, send me your address please, and I'll get it in the mail.


1 comment:

  1. I only check my favorites about once a week...I missed this one. Boy I wish we lived closer, you could teach me a TON of things. You wouldn't mind either.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!